Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yes, well. So.

I can explain.

The ABANDONED AND HEARTBROKE CD project is still a go, and in fact much more of a go than it was at the time of my last blog post. So there's that. But at the time, several factors conspired to drag this blog to a screeching halt, the main one being time. And so it just fell by the wayside. I didn't feel really bad about it because pretty much everyone following this blog is also on my Facebook, so it's not like I disappeared off the face of the earth or something. But the idea of chronicling the making of a CD still appealed to me greatly, so I am going to pretty much pick up where I left off and hopefully not lose momentum this time. And also, hopefully, people will find it interesting enough to follow along.

A lot has happened since I last posted, musically speaking, all of it good, so I have decided to break it all into separate blog posts, in chronological order, as if there hadn't been any interruption at all. There is a lot of work ahead, and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment