Sunday, July 20, 2014

Nice Day for A White Wedding


On my Facebook page I asked people to post a wedding song -- their own or someone else's -- and here are the results, starting with my own.


The bridal party entered the wedding to this song:




down these steps:


But our actual wedding song was this one:


Longtime A&H blogger Curt Alliaume:

"Frank Sinatra's "It Had to Be You," from his album Trilogy. Picked up at the same moment this video starts - this was the inspiration."


Lisa Parish isn't married to David McKittrick (producer of the blog's upcoming album), but she says they enjoy this song.


Sergeff Suomi


Media Bliss and A&H blogger Tim Miller


Jeff Freaney


Lance Barnett



A friend of Andrée Levie-Warrilow wrote this beautiful song (Facebook link, access may be limited)

I'll let Chrissy Cortina tell the story of this one:"So, we had a wedding on the (very) cheap so we hired this trio of cello, violin & guitar playing guys -- one who had green hair which was awesome. I was late getting to the chapel and caught the strains of The Doors, Light My Fire as I walked up the stairs."


A&H Blogger Andrea Palumbo



Karen Aagesen Cerini


Bowie Lover Sam Demain:


And wrapping things up: a love song for Michele Ferlisi.




2 comments:

  1. You won't be able to find more for your money. Trust me; this place is really suitable for any size of gathering. By the way, they offer a day care room with lots of toys for children.

    ReplyDelete