Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Shall Be Released

ALBUMS I SHALL NEVER LISTEN TO AGAIN ON ACCOUNT OF I HAVE HEARD THEM ALL I EVER WANT TO HEAR THEM, EVER, UNTIL THE END OF TIME, AND IN SOME CASES I DIDN'T EVEN REALLY LIKE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE, I JUST FIGURED THEY HAD TO BE GOOD BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKED THEM SO MUCH, BUT NOW I KNOW BETTER. SO DON'T EVEN.

This list is non-negotiable.

1. The Doors, The Doors' Greatest Hits
2. The Who, Tommy
3. The Rolling Stones, Some Girls
4. Anything by The Grateful Dead
5. Cream, Disraeli Gears
6. U2, Rattle and Hum
7. The entire Eagles catalog, especially Hotel California and whichever one had that crappy godawful "Take It Easy" and that one about sleeping with you in the desert tonight (they may all be on Hotel California, what's great is I'll never have to know)
8. Every Pink Floyd album, except strangely enough Dark Side of the Moon
9. Led Zeppelin 4
10. Fucking Meat Loaf, Bat Out of Hell

Free at last! Free at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment